Captain + 8
2x Jet ski, 2x SeaBob, Water skiing, Wakeboard, Tube ride ringo ride, 5 paddleboards, 2x Electric paddle boards, bots, Waterslide, 2 tender
Salon, Zen Place, Movie & Gaming & Media Room, Gym, Deck pool
Available for charters in Croatia.
Completely renovated SALON, with unique huge windows to the edge of the yacht place this salon in the category of the largest and brightest in Croatia. Two large tables, a piano, a bar and a lounge area, with excellent decorations and design, represent the central space for socializing inside the yacht.
3 MASTER CABINS are great for private group leaders or parents of individual families in the group, large windows, dressing rooms, separate shower baths, glass walls, hidden TVs, smart controls, curtains and all devices in the cabin can be controlled with Alexa. Great private spatial smart oasis!
Another unique thing on the beautiful renovated Bella will be the real TURKISH HAMMAM, FISH SPA, and MASSAGE ROOM. The perfect place to relax and enjoy the pampering.
(22 April 2023 - 20 May 2023)
(20 May 2023 - 17 June 2023)
(17 June 2023 - 26 August 2023)
(26 August 2023 - 23 September 2023)
(23 September 2023 - 21 October 2023)
· AGENCY SUPPORT: guidance through the booking procedure, paperwork, preparation for the cruise, food, drinks, and route organization, during the cruise support, assistance in case of emergency. Entire support before and during the cruise
· SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 36 guests sleeping in 18 cabins
· FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
· CREW: Captain, First Mate, Chef, Chef Assistant, 2 Deckhands, 2 Waiters, Maid
· AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
· LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
· FRESH FRUITS EVERY DAY
· ALEXA and smart installations and activities in each cabin
· FOOD OPTIONS:
– HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 400 €/person/week
– ADVANCED HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch, 3x dinner): 450 €/person/week
– FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, and dinner): 550 €/person/week
· DRINK OPTIONS:
- ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK PACKAGE: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices)
– ALL-INCLUSIVE DOMESTIC DRINK PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, bottled wine, beer, local spirits, coffee, tea)
– ALL-INCLUSIVE ALCOHOLIC PACKAGE: 500 €/person/week ( Croatia quality wines Rose, Red, White, Croatian Lager beer, Croatian Pale Ale beer, water, carbonated drinks, juices. Gin Sapphire Bombay or Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker Red Label or Jameson, Absolut Vodka or Finlandia, Tequila J. Cuervo Silver, Amaretto, Aperol, Malibu, Prosecco)
Is an estimate of 10.000 € paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: ports and marina fees (the check-in and check-out ports are also considered here), motorized water sports, national park entrances, custom fees, and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, drinks which are not included in beverage packages, and anything else that guests might need while on charter during the week. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full. If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the customer will pay the exceeding amount on board in cash.