14 Cabins (28+2 guests)
BBQ, Coffee machine, Deck shower, Ice maker, Jacuzzi on deck, Special diets, Sun loungers, Swim platform
Indoor audio system, TV all cabins, TV saloon, Wi-Fi
Board games, Jet ski (standup), Kayaks multiple, Paddleboards multiple, Tube – towable, Water skis – adult
Diving by arrangement, Snorkelling gear
5 meters, 50 HP
Available for charters in Croatia
How about waking up every morning with beautiful sea scenery and numerous islands in front of you. Nothing catches the essence of travelling as a ship charter does.
MS Ohana is designed to provide luxury with elegant lines and above all, adventure through the Adriatic Sea in the best possible way. The white-blue elegance is long 49m with 8,6m wide.
Its 18 “stunning cabins” are located on the lower, main and upper decks.
In an elegant restaurant, sumptuous cuisine, unusual chef, excellent regional wines and exceptional a professional and friendly crew can take your vacation plans to another level.
Come and experience the Adriatic and create your new story to tell.
(22 April 2023 - 20 May 2023)
(20 May 2023 - 17 June 2023)
(17 June 2023 - 26 August 2023)
(26 August 2023 - 23 September 2023)
(23 September 2023 - 21 October 2023)
· AGENCY SUPPORT: guidance through the booking procedure, paperwork, preparation for the cruise, food, drinks, and route organization, during the cruise support, assistance in case of emergency. Entire support before and during the cruise
· SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 28+2 guests sleeping in 14 cabins
· FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
· CREW: Captain, First Mate, Chef, Chef Assistant, 2 Deckhands, 2 Waiters, Maid
· AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
· LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
· FOOD OPTIONS:
– HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
– ADVANCED HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch, 3x dinner): 400 €/person/week
– FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, and dinner): 500 €/person/week
· DRINK OPTIONS:
– ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK PACKAGE: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices)
– ALL-INCLUSIVE DOMESTIC DRINK PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, bottled wine, beer, local spirits, coffee, tea)
– ALL-INCLUSIVE ALCOHOLIC PACKAGE: 500 €/person/week ( Croatia quality wines Rose, Red, White, Croatian Lager beer, Croatian Pale Ale beer, water, carbonated drinks, juices. Gin Sapphire Bombay or Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker Red Label or Jameson, Absolut Vodka or Finlandia, Tequila J. Cuervo Silver, Amaretto, Aperol, Malibu, Prosecco)
Is an estimate of 10.000 € paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: ports and marina fees (the check-in and check-out ports are also considered here), motorized water sports, national park entrances, custom fees, and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, drinks which are not included in beverage packages, and anything else that guests might need while on charter during the week. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full. If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the customer will pay the exceeding amount on board in cash.