12 Double, 4 Twin, 2 Triple
Tender boat: 5 meters, 50HP, Two paddle boards, 2 Plastic kayaks, Jet ski, Water skiing, Banana ride, Snorkeling equipment
Dining area, Lounge area with Smart TV, Outside area, Top sun deck, Sunbathing area, Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas, Separate crew area, Bar.
Wi-Fi, USB connection for multimedia devices, Electricity 24V/220, Ice maker and Espresso machine, Full regulation safety equipment, Two toilets (on the upper and main deck), Showers (on the lower deck)
• 12 Double cabins 12m2 – 18m2 cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet
• 4 Twin cabins 12m2 – 18m2 cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet
• 2 Triple Cabins 12m2 – 18m2 cabin with double bed and a single bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet
• Safe box in every cabin
• Flatscreen TV in every cabin
• WiFi in every cabin
• Interphone in every cabin
• Room service
• Surround system with separate controls in every cabin
Upper deck 160m2, Jacuzzi, Sundeck chairs, Sunshade on the sun deck, Toilets: home type of toilet in all cabins, Showers; shower box, Amenities: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hairdryer
Available for charters in Croatia.
There is just nothing to compare to relaxing aboard this charming & luxurious ship.
On the Adriatic Sea, everything is as comfortable as your vacation getaway should be, and Mini Cruiser Yolo is Deluxe Superior choice to cruise between Croatia’s waters.
MS Yolo is 48 m long, 8.6 m wide with 18 “stunning cabins” located on the lower and main decks.
In the elegant dining room of our restaurant, you’ll meet our private chef who is busy preparing great-tasting meals from scratch.
At the stern of the boat is a shaded alfresco lounge with comfortable sofas and club tables, the perfect place to unwind with a drink, enjoy the sea breeze and stunning views of the Adriatic.
(22 April 2023 - 20 May 2023)
(20 May 2023 - 10 June 2023)
(10 June 2023 - 26 August 2023)
(26 August 2023 - 23 September 2023)
(23 September 2023 - 21 October 2023)
• Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, support during the cruise
• Port and Tourist taxes
• SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 36 in 18 cabins
• FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
• CREW: Captain, 1 Chefs, 1 Assistant chef, 2 Deckhands, 2 Stewards, Hostess
• AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
• LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
• SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day CRUISE OFFERS
• Snorkelling equipment
• Two kayaks
• Two SUP
• PRIVATE MARINAS: on request
• YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary
• RELOCATION FEE: on request
Personal Assistant can help you organize:
• TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
• EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
• RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
• PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
• EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
• Water skiing: on request
• Jet ski: on request
• Banana ride: on request